Kovacs Tae Kwon Do
Laying a strong foundation for our students is our mission.Kovacs Taekwondo emphasizes the discipline of attention and respect, concentration and timing, strength and flexibility, achievement and accomplishment, goal setting, sportsmanship, confidence and character.We are success oriented and we will keep you motivated to accomplish your goals.We are committed to giving you the best training in the area.
Andreea Kovacs Lester
Ms. Andreea brings an impressive resume of personal Taekwondo Championships and over 20 years of
Martial Arts experience to her training and teaching Taekwondo.
Her major competition accomplishments include:
- 5 time Romanian National Champion and National Team Member
- 7 time USA AAU National Champion
- 8 time USA AAU National Team Member
- 2 time USA AAU Women’s Team Captain
Her Coaching experience includes:
- National Team Coach for USA Taekwondo
- Texas Taekwondo Team Coach
- USAT Level 2 Certified Coach
- USA AAU Certified Coach
- Head Coach and Owner of Kovacs Taekwondo
Ms. Andreea has produced local, state, national, international and Junior Olympic Champions. She has a
great ability to coach athletes to medal performances at major national and international events.
Kovacs Taekwondo creates Leaders and Winners!